MusicNG

Oritse Femi – Parmanent (Prod. Sammy Tex)

Oritse Femi – Parmanent (Prod. Sammy Tex) Mp3 Download Audio

MSN Gang/Arogunmenite Sounds hit-maker, Oritse Femi returns with a new single titled ‘Parmanent’, produced by Sammy Tex.

Mixed and mastered by Dabeat.

Listen, download and share your thoughts below.

DOWNLOAD MP3

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Free Stuff
    April 25, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

Freebies
    April 30, 2019 at 4:55 am

The best freebies, free samples, coupons, and deals brought to you by a community of extreme freebie finders. http://www.cravefreebies.com/free-stuff/ New free stuff added every day.

Free Stuff
    May 7, 2019 at 9:05 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Freebies
    May 8, 2019 at 2:15 am

The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to learn, but I truly thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you may fix in the event you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

Free Samples
    May 9, 2019 at 12:51 am

One more thing is that while looking for a good on-line electronics store, look for online stores that are frequently updated, always keeping up-to-date with the most current products, the perfect deals, in addition to helpful information on products and services. This will make certain you are doing business with a shop which stays over the competition and provide you what you should need to make intelligent, well-informed electronics acquisitions. Thanks for the critical tips I have really learned through the blog.

boekhouding zzp
    May 21, 2019 at 4:31 pm

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having
    problems finding one? Thanks a lot!